Our school is catered for by Edwards & Blake.
For further information please use the following link: Edwards & Blake | Contract Caterers (edwardsandblake.co.uk)
Dinner Money Calculator
Here is some useful information about school lunches.
Cost of one school lunch = £2.35
Cost of school lunch for one week = £11.75
packed lunch menu
medical diet procedure
medical diet request form
medical diet FAQ
Free School Meals
The Government is giving money to schools to help children from lower income families do their very best. This funding is called a ‘Pupil Premium’.
For every child registered Churchill Park Academy gets between £935 & £1,300 this year, (depending on the age of your child).
Please register now to make sure your child and others in their class don’t miss out.
How does it work?
- First, check if you qualify – it is not just if you are unemployed, so please look at the list below.
- Registering is really quick and easy – if you think you qualify, contact school who will help you to register.
- If you want your child to have a free, healthy meal at lunchtime that’s great – they will get the free meal (saving you more than £350 a year), and the school gets £600 extra.
- If you don’t want your child to have the school meals they can continue as normal – as long as you qualify and are registered, the school still gets £600 extra.
No one will know you have registered and it will not affect any other benefits you are claiming.
Do you qualify?
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for working Tax Credit
Come and talk to us if you’re not sure.
You can download a copy of the Free School Meals Application Form below.
free school meal application form
Alternatively you can apply online using this link: https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/education-and-learning/schools/school-meals-and-milk