Signpost & Information from NCC
How to get help if you are eligible for extra support.
How to get help if you are eligible for extra support
More information can be found by clicking on the link below.
Service providers and support organisations covering:
- Help with preparing for employment
- Help with accommodation and preparing to live outside the family home, including residential homes and supported living
- Participation in the community
This guide aims to help if you are:
- A young person with additional needs
- A young carer
- A looked after child
- The parent/carer of either a young person with additional needs, a young carer or looked after child
- A practitioner working with young people with additional needs, young carers or looked after children