Important information for returning to school
Information for the first week back in school.
- 8.45 a.m. allocated parent drop off time. Please use allocated drop off points.
- 9.00 a.m. Arrival of buses. Buses will disembark one at a time.
- 2.45 p.m. allocated parent pick up time. Please use allocated pick up points.
- 3.00 p.m. Boarding buses will commence one bus at a time.
Parent Drop Off/Pick up Points:-
- Key Stage 1 - Outside Rabbits Playground
- Key stage 2 - Side entrance and some class gates
- Key stage 3 - Side entrance
- Key stage 4 - Side entrance
- Key stage 5 - Side entrance
The main entrance will be reserved for bus drop off/pick up.
Throughout the day:-
- Social distancing will be encouraged.
- Washing hands will take place regularly.
- Break times will be staggered and children will be encouraged to use outdoor areas.
- Lunches will be in classrooms.
- Cleaning will be carried out regularly.
- There will be no use of specialist rooms or swimming pool at this time until it is safe to do so.
- Please refer to the school risk assessment for further details.
- Split Classes and staggered return times. For further information specific to your child please contact their class teacher.
- Masks are welcome but entirely optional for all children. If your child chooses to wear a mask at school it must be provided from home.
- It's imperative that children wear clean clothes each day, preferably uniform. To discuss this further specific to your child please contact your class teacher.
- Children will use equipment provided by school only and should only bring to school lunch, snack and drink bottles. To discuss this further specific to your child please contact your class teacher.
- For all school transport enquiries and information please visit the section of Norfolk County Council. https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/education-and-learning/school-and-college-transport
- Norse will provide packed lunches only until further notice. Parents will be informed when hot lunches become available again.
- Please ensure medication is provided upon your child returning to school (if applicable) and that it is within the expiry date. Please contact their class teacher.
Parent access to School
- Parents will be required to use the allocated pick up/drop off points. Access to the school building will be restricted at this time.
- Any and all appointments must be made through the office using firstname.lastname@example.org
- All appointments to be made via the office using email@example.com.
Home School agreement
- Please see the attached home school agreement. Complete and return to school within the first week of term.
For further details regarding measures in place please refer to the attached school risk assessment.