At Churchill Park we strive to offer quality, meaningful work experience placements bringing multiple benefits to any young person, enabling them to explore their career options, develop their work-related skills, and build on their soft skills, self-confidence and abilities.
Our Core Aims:
- All pupils will access and engage in a meaningful work experience opportunities.
- Includes information on a range of education or training options, including work experience and other vocational pathways
- In the best interests of the students
- Meets the needs of the students
- All pupils will transition to a variety of positive destinations
More detailed information can be found in the following document.
Sophie Finney, 01553763679, firstname.lastname@example.org
impact of the careers programme on pupils
Work Experience Documents
How the school or college measures and assesses the impact of the careers program on pupils