Membership - Why join Trust Norfolk-SEN?
In Norfolk, we are experiencing considerable change within health, social care and education. These changes represent both challenge and opportunity. Those Complex Needs Special schools and partners, who have formed Trust Norfolk-SEN, believe that by working together better we can raise standards, significantly improve opportunities and support for our Norfolk Special Education Needs groups.
We aim to bring all those highly effective organisations together to strengthen support for the SEN and disability community.
By joining our trust you will have an opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of others and to drive our central aim. You will also be rewarded with tangible benefits including:
- £5 off a Full Price Maxi or Midi Wristband via the main Ticket Office at Pleasure Beach, Great Yarmouth
- Preferential admission rates at Thrigby Hall:o £8 for a child admission
- £12 for an adult/carer
- £10 for a senior citizen
- Access to 100’s of discounts and benefits via Kaarp Benefits (www.kaarp.co.uk), including:
- 12% discount on SuperBreak Holidays
- Upto 50% off entry to various Merlin Entertainment attractions (Sea Life, Alton Towers,Thorpe Park, Legoland, Chessington etc)
- 7.5% off holidays with Hoseasons
- Money off various gift cards/vouchers
- Money off airport parking
Trust Norfolk-SEN is part of the Co-operative movement. As such, the Trust runs a membership scheme for the following groups:
- Community (Individuals)
- Community (Organisations)
It is free of charge to join the Trust – all you need to do is complete the form via http://trustnorfolk-sen.co.uk or download the form below. Your submission will be acknowledged via email (if you have provided one at the point of registration).
Your membership card will follow shortly..
Being a member of the Trust will allow you to keep up to date with all developments, attend forum meetings and gain access to member only benefits (which will be detailed in your welcome letter).
You can download an application form below.