At Churchill Park we strive to offer quality, meaningful work experience placements bringing multiple benefits to any young person, enabling them to explore their career options, develop their work-related skills, and build on their soft skills, self-confidence and abilities.
Our Core Aims:
- All pupils will access and engage in a meaningful work experience opportunities.
- Includes information on a range of education or training options, including work experience and other vocational pathways
- In the best interests of the students
- Meets the needs of the students
- All pupils will transition to a variety of positive destinations
More detailed information can be found in the following document.
Careers Education, Work Experience Volunteering and Enterprise
at Churchill Park
For more information on our careers education contact our Careers Leader Sophie Finney email@example.com